Thursday, May 17, 2007

Overview of Febreze Article

Throughout this past semester I have also been editing the Febreze article listed on Wikipedia. My edits have mainly been to enhance consumer knowledge of the different features and expansions of the Febreze line. My first edit was about Febreze Antimicrobial, which has gained extreme popularity, even moreso than the original because we know how everyone feels about microbes. The second was also about an expansion-talking about the Laundry Odor Eliminator. I just thought this product was perfect proof of Febreze building on the success of its main product and expanding to increase market share and grow.

My reaction to all these edits were positive. I would say that except for maybe one word here or there my main ideas and words have remained on the Wikipedia page for all viewers to see. This fact is of course pleasing to me and my editing ability, but I think an additional factor to take into consideration are the sites that are more popular, and edited more frequently. I have no doubt that the Study Abroad article gets a lot more of attention, and its monitored more closely. I defintiely believe this had a lot to do with the different responses that I received. If you would like to see the Febreze article : here it is

No comments: