Friday, May 11, 2007

Wikipedia Edit for Forever 21

I recently edited my watched Wikipedia article on Forever 21. In one of my previous edits I focused on adding a particular section talking about the website that they recently implemented catching up with the new technological times. Well, I have been frequently checking this website (yes mostly for personal use) but I recently recognized a new link/section for Heritage 1981, one of the stores in the Forever 21 Chain. I decided to edit regarding this new information because it is very indicative of the expansion and effort they are putting into their website.

These changes show how most companies are realizing the importance of a website as an amazing marketing tool. Expanding and enhancing the current website will only draw more people into this wonderful marketing tool as well as make this medium a place where they would like to do their shopping. It is amazing to see the changes that have been made in the few short weeks that I have been watching this article,and in particular - its website. Once again, a link to the Wikipedia article: Forever 21

No comments: